We are Fry class, we are the Reception class at Caston Primary School. Our teacher is Miss Lindop and our teaching assistant is Miss Cavanagh.
In Fry class we are explorers, artists, writers, inventors and so much more! We work hard to be respectful, resiliant and excellent role models.
Miss Franklin-Brown teaches us PE on a Thursday afternoon, so we need to remember to have our PE kits in school, and make sure that all of our clothes are named.
We also need to make sure that we have a pair of named wellies in school, these can be kept in our welly box.
Reading books and reading diaries will go home weekly, and it is really important that we read as much as we can with our grown ups at home.
There are lots of other fun things that we can do at home to support our learning, here are some ideas;
- a number hunt - there are lots of numbers on front doors, in supermarkets, on buses etc.
- practise counting out different objects - how many bananas in the bunch?
- making patterns with lego or duplo
- I spy - focus on the sound you can hear at the beginning of the word
- a listening walk - very quietly go for a walk, see what different sounds you can hear